63 Squadron RAF Regiment, formed as a light anti-aircraft unit in 1943, falls under the King's Colour Squadron. The Squadron saw service in Italy, France and Germany in WWII, deployed to the Falklands as part of 5 Brigade in 1982 and has subsequently seen service in Iraq and Afghanistan.
• 100% polyester
• Interior water-resistant coating
• Waterproof pressure resistance: 600 mm
• Fabric weight: 2.5 oz/yd² (84.8 g/m²)
• Regular, comfortable fit
• Matte finish eyelets and zippers
• Rubber zipper pull tab
• Reversed zipper tape
• Three-panel hood with a fine mesh liner
• Scuba neck
• Self-fabric neck tape
• Welt pockets with mesh pocket bags
• Tightening toggle for the waistband
• Elastic cuffs
• Blank product sourced from China
Important: This product is available in US only. If your shipping address is outside this region, please choose a different product.
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!