Formed at Yatesbury in 1917 as a bomber Squadron, 99 Squadron operated on the Western Front in the First World War and flew as part of Bomber Command during the Second World War. 99 Squadron is based at RAF Brize Norton, the home of the RAF's transport and air-to-air refueling capability.
Former aircraft include the DH9 bomber and the Britannia.
Reformed as sole UK operator of the C17 Globemaster III in 2000
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.1 oz/yd² (206.8 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• 7/8″ double-needle topstitched collar
• Twill-taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
• Double-needle armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Blank product sourced from Honduras
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!