1 (F) Squadron is based at RAF Lossiemouth, one of two Quick Reaction Alert (QRA) stations in the UK. Founded in 1912 as part of the Royal Flying Corps, the RAF's predecessor, it's the world's oldest flying squadron in service and played a crucial role in the Battle of Britain in 1940. Former Squadron aircraft have included the Bristol Scout, Hurricane I, Spitfire IX and the Harrier GR5 jump-jet.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.1 oz/yd² (206.8 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• 7/8″ double-needle topstitched collar
• Twill-taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
• Double-needle armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Blank product sourced from Honduras
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!