3 (F) Squadron, based at RAF Coningsby, is the first British, Empire or Commonwealth independent military unit to operate heavier-than-air flying machines. The Squadron badge, as approved by King George VI in September 1937, bears the annotation 'Fighter Squadron'. The current badge, on the Squadron Standard, says 'Squadron' only. Former aircraft flown by the Squadron include the Hurricane I, Javelin FAW4 and Harrier GR1 and GR5. 3 (F) Squadron provided air defence for the London 2012 Olympics - the first time RAF fighters have been stationed in London since World War Two.
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Glossy finish
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only
• Blank product sourced from China
Disclaimer: Keeping water in the bottle for over 24 hours is unhygienic and can result in an unpleasant smell.