Swift to Move
The UK Mobile Air Movements Squadron (UKMAMS) falls under 1 Air Mobility Wing of the RAF's Support Force. The Squadron enables mobile movements capability, by processing, loading, and unloading freight and personnel from aircraft.
The Squadron maintains five mobile teams comprising Trade Group 18 Logistics (Movements) personnel, each led by a Junior Officer from the Logistics Branch. They also provide specialist personnel to meet exercise and operational tasking, capable of deploying in as little as 2 hours notice.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.1 oz/yd² (206.8 g/m²)
• Relaxed fit
• 7/8″ double-needle topstitched collar
• Twill-taped neck and shoulders for extra durability
• Double-needle armhole, sleeve, and bottom hems
• Blank product sourced from Honduras
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!